1. All applicable taxes are added to prices at the time of check out but may not include any international fees or taxes.
2. All products are made after receipt of order to prevent wastage of materials. Please allow for two weeks for shipping from date of receipt of order.
3. All orders are non-returnable and non-refundable with the exception of the following cases:
a. In the rare event of receipt of a defective product, please inform our customer care within 2 days of receipt of order and we will replace it with a new product.
b. In the event of size issues, we can exchange the size from within our offered size range however cost of shipping for return will be borne by the customer. We request that customers study the size guide carefully before ordering items.
c. Please note each piece is made using artisanal textiles and have delicate hand detailing. Each piece is unique and has characteristics that may be perceived as inconsistent, these are not to be viewed as defects. Please cherish them as unique works of art.
d. The sale of all items on discount or sale are final.
4. Please contact email@example.com and we will be happy to make custom sizes on order for you.
- Sale of all online classes is closed 24 hours before the session date in IST.
- Payments done for classes are non-refundable and cannot be adjusted against future events.
- Class sign-ups are non-transferable.
- Recordings of sessions are not available.
- In the event of cancellation or rescheduling of a class, customers can request a full refund, in this event please allow up to two weeks for refund to be sent to the original mode of payment.
- All content of the webinars is the IP of Sonica Sarna Design and recording, sharing or reproducing text, photos or videos in any form without the written consent of Sonica Sarna will lead to legal action against the person sharing the content.
- For one-on-one sessions with Sonica, if the attendee is more than 20 minutes late, we reserve the right to cancel the session with no reschedule or refund.