Ethical Artisan Partnership Masterclass – 2 sessions
₹1500.00 – ₹2200.00
If you want to develop ethical and long-term artisan partnerships that have a positive impact and enrich your design process, learn from Sonica Sarna who has been partnering with over 40 artisan communities for more than a decade.
In session 1 you will learn about,
* The social, environmental, and cultural impact of artisan partnership.
* Gain a foundational understanding of various types of artisan techniques.
* How to develop respectful and mutually beneficial relationships with communities.
* Overcoming challenges faced in the design and production process, understanding minimums, lead times, and payment terms.
* How to protect your designs and cultural intellectual rights of the artisan.
* Tools for ethical storytelling
In session 2 meet artisan communities, ask questions, and grow your network. Begin the process of building meaningful artisan partnerships. Receive a list of highly recommended artisan communities selected by Sonica.
You will get:
Recorded class of 1.5 hours
*No COD available for class booking